Tuesday, January 11, 2011

turning hate to indifference

Basically, when you hate, you think and feel that everything that has something to do with that thing you hate is bad and not good. When you are determined to hate something, you will find everything would support this notion of yours. 

After all, everything is provided for you by the Universe, all you have to do is to set your mind on what you want and how you want it to be. 

Like, for example, when you like someone, even if that person doesn't feel the same way, you'll feel that he likes you too. You'll think and feel that the things he does somehow means that he, indeed, likes you too. 

Another example, when its Friday the 13th and a lot of bad things will happen to you so you'll blame it on the day (Poor Friday). What you don't realize is that bad things happen all the time but because its Friday the 13th you're more aware of this things because you acknowledge them. 

Gaaah! I think I'm getting it all mixed up!

Anyway, I found this really hateful page on Facebook and it really made me feel bad. Then I thought, why read it? hahaha! So what I did, I filed a report regarding the page and I hope that I could round up more reports to have that page removed from the site.

So, I turned my hate into indifference. Coz when you hate, you'll always lose. If ever there are some things that makes you hate it beyond reason, just ignore it and you'll find that Ignorance is Bliss.

Btw, while I was travelling home one night, a sudden inspiration hit me and all of a sudden, I wanted to make a story. hahaha! wish me luck! I might post it here and i'm gonna need a lot of criticisms and advises. Well, if you're gonna tell me what's wrong, then you better tell me how to make it right. Coz it doesn't take a genius to know that there's something wrong but it does take a genius to know how to make it right. so be a genius and tell me how i can improve. hahaha!

I love you!
 from, Toletski!

No comments:

Post a Comment