this is a challenge, well not really a challenge, hmmmm...i just saw this on Jason Mraz's page and thought i'd try it out! So I have to give you all that I'm thankful for for 90 seconds. trust in me that all written below are written in 90 seconds. :D
Ready....
Set....
GO!
I'm thankful for.....
You
My Awesome self
Children, my future children
Facebook, a book with a face
Technology that brings me closer to you
my country that I belong to
people who love me
people who hate me
people i don't know
people i know
good, long and noisy farts
money i don't have and will have
long baths
cup noodles, seafood flavor
isaw ooh-la-la!
school
love
warm hugs
soft kisses
my hands that can do anything
toothbrush
music
singing
jason mraz
lauren carpio
bee lestrange
headsets
mp3 players
words
ability to act and express myself in all means
Internet
my Family
dogs
the rain
the sun
hahahaha! fail! I've set the time for an hour and a half. I was wondering how 90 seconds was that long. haha! anyway my list is not lengthy. I have my senior moments. Why don't you try it out and see how blessed and amazing your life is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment