Saturday, January 15, 2011

smile though your heart is breaking

yesterday was our last day at our special school. Next week, we will be moving to another special school. when we are still inside the room, i barely feel that it was our last day, but then, when we are walking out of the building, my chest felt heavy as if its swelling and I can feel tears filling up my eyes. i will not go back there anymore to hear my students' laugh or tantrums or their famous lines.
it was a sad affair, having to leave something behind. although I can still see my students once in a while if i ever get the chance to visit, there's still pain about leaving them. *sigh

anyway,I was walking to cross to Shopwise, going back to gateway, thinking about how my phone bill reached 760 Php. i can feel my face all scrunched up, deep in thought, calculating my calls and texts to other networks and I was thinking, I couldn't have possibly reached that much. when i reached the intersection, i saw Mr. The Move from the Nescafe commercial, the dancing traffic enforcer, shaking his hips and moving his body to his passing audience. he made me smile so big, I have to look away. some are laughing at him, but i think he wouldn't mind. he helped me forget my sky rocketing bills for a moment and he made me smile. Thank God for him.


How's your friday?

Toletski, kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment