Friday, December 31, 2010

A Date with Ma. Antolet Queyquep Antolin

I missed writing my name as Antolette, but then, with the change of spelling during my graduation from elementary, I was excited by the change. Now, I realize, it was better spelled that way.
When people asked me what songs I like or what do I look for in a song, my answer, almost automatic, depends on the lyrics and the melody. Now, even if the song has really shitty messages and boring melodies, I tend to like 'em. It was because of the memory I have with the songs. For example, the song Solo by Iyaz, I didn't squeal and go mushy inside whenever I hear the song, before I heard one of my student's rendition of the song. From then on, I would always sing along with it and remember that sweet boy who can't hardly pronounce his 'S's singing "Es-Oh-El-Oh!" as "Eth-Oh-Erl-Oh!", for that, I like the song.

I've spent the last three days and two nights at my friend's province and enjoyed it. During those days, I've learned things about myself and I've got to know myself a lot more. Maybe, it was unusual for one to say that he or she have finally gotten to know himself or herself. But, maybe the reason why a lot of relationships fail these days is because they fail to get to know the most important person that they should meet...themselves.
Well, anyway, Happy New Year to y'all!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment