Thursday, April 07, 2011

claering a space in my head and my pumping organ

have you ever felt, when you are lying down on your bed at night, wanting to go to sleep, that you can't, although your body's dead tired, but your mind kept on whirring and working up some crazy stuff? 
last night, i kept on tossing and turning coz i cannot go to sleep. I would read some books, then my eyes would close on its own accord. When i put the book away and just lie down, my mind just kept on flashing images in my mind's eye. It's annoying actually especially if ou would have wanted to go to sleep early because you have to wake up early the following day. So here's what happened, I went to bed at around 8pm, I was still awake by 10pm and i think i finally drifted off to sleep at around 11pm. 3hrs wasted on tossing and turning!!
wel, one of the thoughts that my head kept on insisting that i should dwell upon is what should I do with one particular guy that I should be getting over of/with? (whatever?) *sigh
truth is, i don't want to think about it anymore because the more i think about it, the harder for me to forget and as of the moment forgetting is the vital thing for me to do. The fact that I am blogging about it proves that I'm still thinking about it. Talk about lack of self control? anyway, I want to go back to the time when he's just an ordinary face in the crowd for me. One that doesn't stand out and make my heart go topsy-turvy. 
as I have said a million times, already, this will be the last time I will be talking about it. alright? deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment