Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rainy days and TTHs always get me down...

 It's raining outside. the days are coming in chillier as December approaches. Bored as I am to death during days like these, I've decided to take a few pictures of the rain outside. Sorry if you can hardly see any signs of raindrops on the pictures, thanks to the low-tech camera i'm using. anyways, here they are.....

'..its raining outside, aren't they?...' xD

at days like this, you just want to snuggle up on the couch while watching a movie, rubbing your feet together with a cup of hot choco in hand.:D it would be better if you'd share it with someone and use body heat to warm each other up.:(


     
             unleashing the hidden photographer in me, i tried to capture a raindrop falling down from this particular leaf. but then again, it seems like it wants to remain hidden.:D


as the song goes, there's a rainbow always after the rain. Though I said that, I was unfortunate enough not to spot a rainbow after the rain. instead, i saw this---a ray of sunshine through the rain-bearing clouds which i thought sends the same message somehow.:D



gets me all warmed up...inside.:D


 as there's nothing left for me to do, and since i'm so excited for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I movie, i've decided to read the book....starting from the Sorcerer's Stone. Now, i'm almost done with the Chamber of Secrets, where Harry meets Ginnie and saves her from the then handsome Lord Voldemort.

...the Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware...*hiss

today is thursday, our first day back to school. I happened to pick a chair next to lauren someone whom i pretend not to don't want to be seated next to. anyway, as if Someone's making fun of me, the teacher suddenly announced that she would be arranging us alphabetically next meeting. my heart sank so low I believe I felt something squishy and beating right beneath my arse, just as i was enjoying the sensation when we accidentally touch.
after this day, we're back to having no classes again until next thursday because of the holiday this tuesday. at which thursday i would be sitting next to someone else. now, i'll hate every tuesday and thursday. 

i hope you'll enjoy your TTHs anyway...xS

1 comment:

  1. I will be in ust, soon :>. bought something from this girl in cfad, will meet her to get it, will text you! <3

    ReplyDelete