Friday, November 12, 2010

the perfect way to spend the night...

...is to be with a friend.<3

Last, last night, I slept at Clang's house and we had fun. Though we are not the talkative duo that always talks with each other when we're in a room, we are the kind that's comfortable even with long periods of silence. We are not pressured to say something interesting or funny or admirable for every minute to gain the approval of the other. we don't feel the need to impress each other by our wits or by what we know that the other doesn't. 


who looks prettier? me or Clang? it better be.......xD


Sunday night, a friend told me that he sees me as someone who has a lot of enemy. Of course, my initial reaction was, 'No I'm not!' But after days of reflecting, it made me realize that he is actually right. But don't get me wrong, I am not the type of person that seeks an enemy or picks a fight just for the enjoyment of it. I think, I create a lot of enemy out of people who should've been a friend.  So anyway, I thought maybe its because I always tell someone how he or she should act about something, which I realize, creates a lot of problem. for one thing, you cannot dictate to someone how they should do things or respond to things. everyone else is free as I am free to tell you how ugly and fat you look, for example. With such freedom, comes great responsibility, as Uncle Ben said to Peter Parker. Or was it, 'With great power, comes great responsibility'? 
Yes, we are free to do some things, but we have to be responsible for the outcomes of our actions and we have to own it.

As I've recently posted on my wall in Facebook,
'...To be Honest doesn't mean you have to be Tactless..'

We have a choice if we want to be truthful or just lie about things. But when you choose to be honest, you don't have to be insensitive about what you're being honest about. Sometimes we modify the truth to protect the ones who mean to us, the ones we love. Honesty is desirable, but sometimes, it would be better if some truths remain unsaid.

I've read a recent post of Mr. A-Z and this is what I've learned and what I'm gonna do!
I'm gonna be LOVE instead of just waiting for it to pop out of someone and give it to me. I AM LOVE! I'm gonna give it to you and I hope I succeed with grace from the Higher Up!

Happy Friday!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment