you're probably wondering why, of all times, i choose to blog at this hour. well, it's not intentional. I am at a friend's house trying to finish a project due tomorrow, friday, January 15, 2010. I haven't slept a wink yet. I'm kinda pressured by my friend's constant sighing and moans of frustration and disappointment every now and then. Lucky for her, she was able to sleep for a few minutes. Anyway, my mind has just ran out of juice and i cannot think of anything else to type in. I still have classes tomorrow, a lot more things to be doing and thinking about. I don't know how i would get through today without rest and, well, inspiration.
I want to be someone people would look up to someday. But i don't want to move a muscle. Stupid, I know, I'm planning to change that. While I'm at it, i'll keep you guys posted.
I'm a stupid hero, trying to change the world with my whines and non-sense.
Trying to make sense, I need to get some sleep, I'll just post another entry later. I promise to keep this blogspot alive by supplying entried everyday.
Paalam! Wait for my next one, please.;)
<3
I want to be someone people would look up to someday. But i don't want to move a muscle. Stupid, I know, I'm planning to change that. While I'm at it, i'll keep you guys posted.
I'm a stupid hero, trying to change the world with my whines and non-sense.
Trying to make sense, I need to get some sleep, I'll just post another entry later. I promise to keep this blogspot alive by supplying entried everyday.
Paalam! Wait for my next one, please.;)
<3
awww :(
ReplyDelete