Let me tell you, I am a moody type of person and once my mood's switch from good to not-so-good, BEWARE! For it would go all the way down to hell mood and when I'm in a hell of a mood, I am not the person you would like to cross.
Well, anyway, there are a lot of things going through my head at the moment and one of them, that i thought i would share with you, is to stop smoking. I mean, I'm not smoking on a daily basis but when i smoke, oh boy, do i smoke. The thought that's driving me to quit, totally, is that I don't want my children loose their mother because of a gum disease or bad breathe or whatever.
I would be quitting NOW.
That's basically it. Pretty lousy huh?
after months and months of not blogging you'll only get this from me, well, i've pretty much accepted that I am a lousy blogger even before I started this blog. so no epiphany there.
No comments:
Post a Comment