Monday, November 08, 2010

Past still in the Future. Life is Good!

it had been an exciting day for me!
we had our first meeting for the semester and guess what? I was late! I arrived for like a few minutes before dismissal. haha! like that's new. anyway, I got the book from the cupboard and I've already returned it to the library. I paid 290 pesos as penalty for the lateness of my returning the book.
and so, we had our meeting. I would be going to Alres Philippines - an I'm-not-really-sure-if-its-private-or-not special school. and i would let you in on a little secret. I was disappointed that I would not be with someone I would've wanted to be with during this shift. and as far as I know, we won't be able to see much of each other for the whole semester because we'll only have one academic subject left and its only for Tuesdays and Thursdays.
DARN!

anyway, maybe this is Someone's way of telling me that I should get over him. I sure hope it would work I've been trying to for the past two years now.
I was surprised to find out that 4 of our classmates failed at some of our subjects while I didn't. I couldn't believe how good life is to me. I can't say that it came from my own hardworking attitude and perseverance because, mind you, I have neither.

anyway, I'm sooo looking forward to this last semester and I hope that everything would turn out alright for me ad for all of us. We've all worked hard for this and, though I don't include myself in this, they deserve it! I had a blast last semester and I hope this one would have more sparks and booms.

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm so proud of you! go you for passing everything! and what the hell, I know you're always late, but several minutes before dismissal? laughtrip! :)) and I know how it feels to pay that much for book penalties :< sayang!
    Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for, have an awesome semester, wish i could be there with you <3

    ReplyDelete