Saturday, November 13, 2010

just another blah-blah

Terminal is the story of a man named Viktor Naworski who flew all the way from Krakhozia to New York to fulfill a promise he made his dad when he died. After a series of unfortunate events, he ended up stuck in the JFK Terminal, living in Gate 67, where he would meet a lot of people and create wonderful changes in their lives.
The movie saved me from 2 hours of doing nothing yesterday. Though I've seen the movie a number of times, yesterday seemed to be the first time I've seen it. I cried at the end as if I didn't know yet what would happen. Anyway, the movie can teach as about patience, faith, and keeping promises. 

VIktor is an admirable man for his faith and values that he held onto even in times of crisis. Imagine being stuck in a foreign country, barely knowing any English words, with no one to talk to, no money, no place to sleep with your country going topsy-turvy and you still have something to do, I think I would've gone mad. 

Anyway, I hope to have sign language classes soon, since the majority of students in the school is deaf. Wish us Luck!<3


1 comment:

  1. good luck with the sign language thing! haha funny how some people fail to understand what we're trying to say, or what we mean, despite the fact they are not impaired, maybe we should use sign language on them, too no? :))

    ReplyDelete