Tuesday, November 09, 2010

a blog with no title


The day is half-ending and my hands can't wait to produce another blog entry. While listening to jason mraz's 'What Mama Say' from his latest album, i thought, why wait till the day ends. Anyway, ths song is really groovy. my favorite line is..

'... i'm gonna give you all my loving and make you a mama too..'

I love Jason Mraz for his humor.<3

I woke up this morning at around 8am and I found 7 messages on my phone waiting to be read. One message's from my service provider reminding me that I should settle my bills before some day i can't remember. Another message was from a friend telling me that I should enroll already. haha! but i don't want to waste this day away waiting in lines.
Two messages made me jump from bed and have a go at the computer. It was from a friend telling me she feels sad and that she needed someone to talk to. I was alarmed and i felt bad because it was sent last night and I wasn't able to respond immediately. I felt inadequate for a friend. I should've responded as quickly as she would when I ask for help or for someone to talk to. so I went online and talked to her. I asked her what's up and she said she felt like giving up on her love life.

same as the man that I've once fell in love with, her guy is also as unpredictable and inconsistent. she's kinda getting tired of the monotonous drone of their relationship. I don't know what to say really. Though she claims that I could relate to her, I really couldn't. Even though I've said that the guys we fell for has the same attitude towards relationships, I don't think we're really the same. It was hard to explain to her the complexities of each and everyone of us which made our situations different. anyways, i tried to help her. i hope i helped her somehow, she said i did. I am truly thankful for her and her very understanding attitude of my whole being. me and my imperfections and inadequacy.


her heart is big as her laugh and bottom.:)


2 comments: