When is hope annoying? If a boy pursues a girl no matter how many times she turned him down, is he being stupid or being hopeful?
It is alright to try and try and never give up. but there are certain circumstances wherein persistence and hope can't get you anywhere. Sometimes, you just have to accept a no and let it go. Besides, life doesn't stop on one denial or refusal. Those were just bumps in the road to remind us that this world doesn't just revolve around ourselves but we are just one of the gazillion others out there living the life they've earned or just ended up living.
Me. If I say no, I give no second chances. Accept it. Embrace it. Live by it.
For when I make a decision, I alot tons of time for weighing my options, for looking for possibilities where everybody can be happy. But the latter of course is just elusive. There's always someone that gets hurt, someone who'll shed a tear or two, someone...someone who needs to find there happily ever after elsewhere.
It is alright to try and try and never give up. but there are certain circumstances wherein persistence and hope can't get you anywhere. Sometimes, you just have to accept a no and let it go. Besides, life doesn't stop on one denial or refusal. Those were just bumps in the road to remind us that this world doesn't just revolve around ourselves but we are just one of the gazillion others out there living the life they've earned or just ended up living.
Me. If I say no, I give no second chances. Accept it. Embrace it. Live by it.
For when I make a decision, I alot tons of time for weighing my options, for looking for possibilities where everybody can be happy. But the latter of course is just elusive. There's always someone that gets hurt, someone who'll shed a tear or two, someone...someone who needs to find there happily ever after elsewhere.
man this guy still bothering you? =/
ReplyDelete